Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
rnkburg

Can am commander in raptor 300mp

Have been researching and can't find anything really. I am trying to see if anyone carries a can am commanded in there raptor 300mp with a 10ft garage and would love pics of you do. I am looking at sxs and really like the commander but if it won't fit them it's not worth it. Yes I know take the trailer to make sure first. But the dealer is in a hard to get to place a good distance away and I just haven't had the time to tow up there just to check. Hoping maybe one of the members here has had some success or ideas that made it work

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #2
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

Don't believe that all garages are the same. Need to take the time and make the trip to be sure. I have the 30 FS with 10 foot garage and I must have the stock tires on and the fair lead removed from the front of my Wildcat for it to fit in my 10 foot garage. It doesn't rub but it has zero wiggle room.
Big Boy w/ Big Toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
rnkburg

Thank you. I do remember seeing your post about that earlier. And yes before I purchase I will take it there. I am thinking if it's a model with a bumper I will have to make it removable so not sure. Just looking for as much input as possible so I don't waste my time shopping for something that won't fit

Old 09-07-2014, 07:33 AM   #4
gilpinbrewer

The commander will not fit in a 10' garage unless you get really creative. I have a 371 with the 11' garage and it fits with about 6" to spare. I have a Limited model with the front bumper.
gilpinbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #5
rnkburg

Some people say you put car ramps down to get extra length if you need it. Anyone tried that