Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2020, 07:53 AM   #21
ChuckS

Nice to see an honest seller and you dont have to deal with the issue yourself... Take your time and use what you've learned looking at the last two fifth wheels ... you will find what you really want if you take your time our last purchase took us two years to decide.. we were going from a toy hauler to a fifth wheel and could afford the jump only one time...

There are some really knowledgeable folks here that are quick to respond and can offer their advise and wisdom toward your future purchase...

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:07 AM   #22
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdarlington View Post
We are SO DISAPPOINTED! My husband was leaving tomorrow to pick up the trailer and the seller called and said he discovered cracks at the top of the cap in the front. Deal,is off����. I am so grateful though for the honesty of this seller. He is now working with Keystone again. Initially, they said his problem....now they are bending a bit......regardless, not our issue as we will be passing. I am so hesitant buying a rv....this is the 3rd trailer we looked at, ranging 2018 to new, that had issues!

I know it's disappointing but look at it as bitter sweet. The owner was straight with you, you didn't buy a unit that had an unknown defect (to you) that you found suddenly on the road somewhere and now you can look for another one that is just right for you,

Realize that finding "the one" is time consuming, perplexing, irritating, fun and in the end you will have to compromise on something some way. I looked for almost 3 years before I happened upon our previous trailer which was "the one" for us IMO. After 6 seasons our camping style changed and "the one" did not have a washer and dryer which was now mandatory as I was told. So, we found another "one".

Take it in stride; there are lots of units out there and there is no doubt one that will fill the bill for you. Be patient and have fun doing it.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rack, slide