Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 05-28-2020, 05:42 PM   #1
Whitewolf

Used Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS Surge Protector

EMS PT50X portable unit.

One used 1 weekend. I thought there was a problem with the unit. There wasn't, I just didn't wait the 136 seconds it takes to check things out.

I ended up installing a hard wired unit.

I'll pay the shipping to the lower 48.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - Used Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS Surge Protector
Whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 03:42 AM   #2
swoodard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
EMS PT50X portable unit.

One used 1 weekend. I thought there was a problem with the unit. There wasn't, I just didn't wait the 136 seconds it takes to check things out.

I ended up installing a hard wired unit.

I'll pay the shipping to the lower 48.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - Used Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS Surge Protector

What is the price? Thanks.
swoodard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 05:23 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoodard View Post
What is the price? Thanks.
If you click on the link, the price is listed in the actual ad.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 12:13 PM   #4
Whitewolf

J-Rod and I have been contacting each other about the use one. I do have a new one for $325 tho. It's in the classified section also. This wouldn't let post the link.
If your interested, since I'm from Brimley and you're in Gaylord, we could probably meet somewhere, have a beer and make the exchange. But, I won't be home from our trip until June 27th.

'14 Montana High Country 305RL - Reese Goose Box - Morryde HD shackles & wet bolts - JoyRider shocks - JT StrongArms - Torklift steps - Correct Track - Progressive EMS-HW50C - Clear Source water filter - On The Go water softener
'21 Ram 3500 w/6.7 Cummins - Sinister Diesel oil bypass
Old 06-17-2020, 04:50 PM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
J-Rod and I have been contacting each other about the use one. I do have a new one for $325 tho. It's in the classified section also. This wouldn't let post the link.
If your interested, since I'm from Brimley and you're in Gaylord, we could probably meet somewhere, have a beer and make the exchange. But, I won't be home from our trip until June 27th.
If your comment was intended for me, I have a 30 amp Cougar and a 30 amp EMS hardwired in it. I don't have any need for another EMS. My comment was to swoodard, who is in Alaska, that the price was listed in the linked ad.

We were in Brimley last week, still COLD up there, but this week is should be above 70, most days Summer's almost here !!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 05:00 PM   #6
swoodard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
If your comment was intended for me, I have a 30 amp Cougar and a 30 amp EMS hardwired in it. I don't have any need for another EMS. My comment was to swoodard, who is in Alaska, that the price was listed in the linked ad.

We were in Brimley last week, still COLD up there, but this week is should be above 70, most days Summer's almost here !!!

I’m actually in Texas. Not sure why my profile says Alaska, I’ll get that corrected. Brand new here and pick up my rig next week. I think this is what I need. Looked at ad and pricing. I assume warranty is still god since it’s a portable unit? Did you have to warranty in your name? Might be best to take off line into a message, but I’m interested! Thanks.
swoodard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 02:37 PM   #7
Whitewolf

Ok Swoodard, I finally took the time to figure out what's going on. As you can tell I thought it was JRTTH asking. I think I've got the used one sold to J-rod. I do have a new one still in the original box. I can't post the link here, the system won't let me. If your interested only difference in the title is the word 'new' instead of 'used'. We can converse by text if you want.

'14 Montana High Country 305RL - Reese Goose Box - Morryde HD shackles & wet bolts - JoyRider shocks - JT StrongArms - Torklift steps - Correct Track - Progressive EMS-HW50C - Clear Source water filter - On The Go water softener
'21 Ram 3500 w/6.7 Cummins - Sinister Diesel oil bypass