Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2016, 07:26 PM   #1
Tbos

2016 Passport 2810 bh

New leak in my 2016. Left front closet had a drip in it from the rain last night and today. We recently had 18 straight days of rain I guess it found its way in. I removed the trim in the closet and the water is coming in at the seam. A quick look at the roof from a picnic table revealed water sitting on the roof at both front corners. Trailer is level. Had it in the rain many times before and never had an issue. When we get home I will get up there and see if I can find the new leak. Fun, ugh!
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:48 AM   #2
esmoglo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
New leak in my 2016. Left front closet had a drip in it from the rain last night and today. We recently had 18 straight days of rain I guess it found its way in. I removed the trim in the closet and the water is coming in at the seam. A quick look at the roof from a picnic table revealed water sitting on the roof at both front corners. Trailer is level. Had it in the rain many times before and never had an issue. When we get home I will get up there and see if I can find the new leak. Fun, ugh!
Good luck at least you found it early before it did any real damage.
esmoglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:24 PM   #3
Tbos

I know where the water is coming out on the inside. I just don't know where the water is coming in. Such fun.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:59 PM   #4
tommy_z

I noticed the roof on my 2920BH also puddles in both corners at the front. I started parking it slightly nose-up while not in use to minimize the puddles.
tommy_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:11 PM   #5
Tbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy_z View Post
I noticed the roof on my 2920BH also puddles in both corners at the front. I started parking it slightly nose-up while not in use to minimize the puddles.

I recaulked the clearance light on the left front top. I also added some additional sealant to the corners. All leaks are sealed for now.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:46 AM   #6
mfifield01

The front of the 2810 seems to puddle where the roof meets the fiberglass front (at least on mine). I have mine with the front pitched up in storage, but I still think water accumulates in that area. I just checked over the top seals for maintenance and put some dicor in a few places.