Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
isosceles

301 Black Tank Flush

Hello again;

After searching the forums, I have learned a great deal about the black water flush system on RVs.

The problem I have with mine, seems to be a check value that is installed backwards (as the system does not spray, and also does not leak inside or outside the trailer)........ however I cannot find it on my trailer.

Has anyone found the location of the atmospheric check value on their Fuzion 301?

Thank You ahead of time for any assistance.

CheerS!
isosceles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
SteveC7010

Quote:
Originally Posted by isosceles View Post
After searching the forums, I have learned a great deal about the black water flush system on RVs.

The problem I have with mine, seems to be a check value that is installed backwards (as the system does not spray, and also does not leak inside or outside the trailer)........ however I cannot find it on my trailer.

Has anyone found the location of the atmospheric check value on their Fuzion 301?!
I am guessing that you mean the vacuum breaker/anti siphon device in the line for the black tank flush?

In most of our rigs, the vacuum breaker/anti siphon device is located up under the bathroom sink. There should be two hoses coming up from the floor in that cabinet. It will be fairly high up so you'll have to get down on hands and knees with a flashlight and look upward into the cabinet.

If you've read a bunch of the threads about the black tank flush and associated problems, you should have seen one or more pics that should help you find it.

It's also possible that there is a kink in the hose somewhere between the black tank and the connection where you hook up your hose. The only way to find a problem is to trace every inch of the hose.

'11 Cougar 326MKS loaded with mods
'12 Ford F250 SuperCab 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
Amateur Radio: KD2IAT (146.520) GMRS: WQPG808 (462.675 TPL 141.3)
SteveC7010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Jim Dow

Montana High Country Black Tank Flush

I cannot determine whether or not our 2011 Montana High Country has a black tank flush/spray system installed. How can I determine this?
Jim Dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
N5PHT

On our Montana HC 343RL (2012) there is a separate water hose input for the black tank flush and the lines and atmospheric vacuum breaker check value is under the sink in the bathroom.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #5
Essness

Mine has a access panel in the cabinet above the entertainment center (tv) in the living room.
2016 Polaris RZR S900
Essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #6
buzzcop63

Keystone Black Water Valve location

If this is any help, read a post that you are to turn on the water to the Black tank flush at low pressure for a few moments and then go to full pressure. Also winterize by pumping the pink stuff down the inlet for water connection to the flush if you are using RV-anti freeze.

My valve is under the sink, black plastic, can see water line coming into trailer from outside up to valve just under sink and then dives down through floor to tank on my 24RKSWE TT.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
Dogman

I had the same problem with my 301.Took it back to dealer water line to black tank had 2 kinks in it.They repaired and it works great now
2006 Harley Ultra Classic
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #8
skidooxman

I had the same problem in my Fuzion 300, unscrew the white panel located in the cabinet in the kitchen area and the valve is behind there. flip it around and you are all set.
skidooxman is offline   Reply With Quote