Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 06-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
hen_holl

2013 master contol panel

Hello from Canada

We bought a brand new 2013 trailor last year. Our trailor has the touch master control. We have had problems with this one so much all ready. Our first camping trip we had to get it fixed, then when we stored it for the winter it was fixed again. Now we have picked our trailor up for camping season. We noticed when we plugged it in the panel says all of our tanks are full. We haven't put anything in the tanks yet. We were told it was moisture in the tanks. We don't like the touch panel we want the rocker ones. Is anyone else have had problems with this.
hen_holl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
crash

We had a salem hemisphere 392fk and it was one big problem after another and the control panel stayed screwed up half of the time
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
Lost

From Michigan. I'm sure that you will find this forum very helpful with any rv issues you encounter.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:26 AM   #4
GaryWT

Hi and welcome, there are other parts of this site that are better for problemd but... are you just having trouple with the level indicators or are their other issues? The reason I ask is the lights are wrong most of the time, it is best to just learn how long it takes to hill each tank and dump when needed.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #5
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hen_holl View Post
Hello from Canada

We bought a brand new 2013 trailor last year. Our trailor has the touch master control. We have had problems with this one so much all ready. Our first camping trip we had to get it fixed, then when we stored it for the winter it was fixed again. Now we have picked our trailor up for camping season. We noticed when we plugged it in the panel says all of our tanks are full. We haven't put anything in the tanks yet. We were told it was moisture in the tanks. We don't like the touch panel we want the rocker ones. Is anyone else have had problems with this.
Even if the panel was changed, the sensors would be the same and you would get the same readings. If the sensors are wet (With moisture or condensate as mentioned by dealer) or dirty you will get false readings. Some members have reported that their panels have been replaced under warranty but with similar type panels. Isn't technology wonderful?? Here is another thread on this subject Hope it helps
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #6
LUMBERJACK

2013 control panel

I have steady issues with my fifth wheel cougar master control panel. Most of the time it has been my outside light and my water pump
LUMBERJACK is offline   Reply With Quote