Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2020, 02:37 PM   #1
Bbouch84

Post Outside lock replacement

So as we all know we all have the same key for the outside locks IE storage passthru and what not. There is a company that makes locks that you can have keyed alike for 12.00 a piece plus shipping..

Well the wife and i took a little trip to lowes today to get a few random things and i had the idea to look for a lock well i found it.

They are Gate locks by all the door locks and what not you want the ones that would fit the thickness of your doors. For us for example on our 2020 Bullet were for a 13/16th thick door. Now here is the bonus you can see the key number on the key IE 321133 just look through a few of them for how every many you need and match the number on the key and BINGO keyed alike for 5.00 a piece you wont be keyed like every other camper in the world.
TV: 2014 Ram 1500 QC 5.7L 8spd 3:21 gears

1st camper: 2001 Aero Cub C19
Current Camper: 2020 Bullet 261rbs
Bbouch84 is offline   Reply With Quote