Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2019, 03:49 PM   #13
Nannuq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylesmith3021 View Post
I had these on my last 2 trailers and they work great..had my bike carrier and spare tire on the bumper and never an issue.

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-n-Lock-...+bumper&sr=8-4

They have great customer service and if you email them a picture of your bumper to frame attachment they even tell you what model to buy...I upgraded to a different camper this year and my old set would not work and they even sent me a brand new one for free that woukd work with new setup
I have these on my 2016 Cougar 33RES as well and have been carrying a Champion dual Fuel Inverter on a bumper shelf for a few years. I have towed it from Michigan to Texas. Up to Oregon back to Texas. Then from Texas to Las Vegas about 4 times now. The inverter has road back there for over 10k miles. The bumper hasn't twisted, the welds are perfect, Zero Failures. the genset weighs about 100 pounds. I also have a spare tire mounted on the bumper.
Nannuq is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hitch