Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2018, 05:08 PM   #1
Ncgrandma

refrigerator and satellite question

We have a 2018 Premeir 26rbpr that we have used 3 times so far. All was working with only minor repairs needed. We are getting ready to leave for a week and plugged in the trailer to prepare it for the trip. The refrigerator cooled down like always so I can start loading it. But when I went out this morning I heard a load humming noise coming from the area of the refrigerator. My dh opened the outside panels and looked around but found nothing that looked wrong. It continues to cool ok. The only thing I found during a search on line was a noisy fan. Now I am wondering if it will be ok to use for the week then see about getting it checked out. 2nd question. We have a cable hookup on the back of the trailer but no satellite hookup. We tried to plug in the satellite to the hook up and connect the satellite receiver to the tv. but get a no signal message. The only way we can get it to work is to run the cable from the satellite direct to the receiver and use a hdmi cable to the tv.

Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.
Ncgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge, satellite