Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
GaryWT

Mods to the Premier 31BHPR

It has been home a couple weeks and we have been doing a few things, don't have pictures yet. In the closet across from the bathroom, took out the rod and added 2 shelves for towls and sheets etc. Used wire (white) shelving to keep the weight down. The wife added a hanging organizer to her closet for her clothes and added the needed items in the bathroom, hooks, towel rack, TP holder etc. Next up is to install a 6 inch PVC pipe to hoold the sewer hose, never had this on the previous trailer but want it. 4 inch is too small for the hose so 6 inch it is. Once that is complete I will try to add one additional quick connect propane connection on the rear and we will be done. Will post pictures as soon as I can.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
MISailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryWT View Post
Once that is complete I will try to add one additional quick connect propane connection on the rear and we will be done.
No such thing as being done with modifications to an RV
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
GaryWT

OK done until we start using it.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #4
GaryWT

Sewer hose holder has been delayed due to surgery but hope to get it done in the next week or 2, a friend made some custom holder for me. I have change the propane from adding a 2nd quick connect to making a custom hose for the quick connects.