Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2019, 08:21 AM   #1
Hexmon

No 12v power

My girl and I decided to live in a travel trailer off grid. Bought a 2006 Zeppelin ii z291 in very good condition from her former teacher. I'm leaning a lot but things come up a lot that are specific to our TT and this seemed like the best place to find the answers we needed.*

Right now we are battling a battery that won't ruin our 12v system. Bought a new battery, checked converter fuses and breakers and it looked good. Noticed something amiss on the blocks that connect to the trailer from the battery that first off they seem a bit rusty, secondly one of the screws that attach to it is not connected to the block but the wires are connected. Not even sure what that block is actually.

It looks like the battery was working when we first got it so not sure why it just stopped.

Thank you all in advance for the help and sorry if I'm a bit green here.
Hexmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power