Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2021, 10:58 AM   #1
DesertCoyote

New to Keystone

Well, I've had RVs since 2004 - but this is the first Keystone. Though I like the trailer, not impressed. Bought brand new - had at home for 3 days and now it's back at dealer and been there for 2 weeks. All electrical outlets wired wrong, front entry door actually broke (separated and could no longer be closed), outside trim siding was all bent, floors had to be repaired as they were not attached to cross members, solar status panel quit working, etc....

My wish, that someday the RV industry would be held accountable for quality the same way the auto industry is...

Really hope this is it for this trailer, or it will be going bye bye real fast and I'll go back to my previous brand that held up pretty well...
DesertCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 12:14 PM   #2
Gary R.

Hello Lloyd,

We are sorry to hear of all the issues you are experiencing with your Raptor. It is indeed sad that the RV manufacturers are not turning out higher quality products these days. The demand is so high, and the quality suffers.

Hope your issues are resolved soon.

Take care.
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:37 AM   #3
spicercars

Welcome from northern MN.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:56 AM   #4
German Shepherd Guy

Hello DesertCoyote.
This is a great forum.

Wow, that must have been the worst delivery walk through ever
Hope things work out but with a dealer like that I don't hold out much hope. Good luck. People here can help with lots of issues.

German Shepherd Guy

2018 Keystone 26RBPR
2014 Suburban 2500, 6L with 3.73 rear

German Shepherd Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:16 PM   #5
Uncoolron

Welcome from VA. Sorry about your RV issues on your brand new keystone. Being a seasoned RVer I’m guessing you did a thorough walk through and it sucks that all this issues did not show up at the time.

We are a brand new RVer and I guess we are lucky not having lots of issues on our first 90 days of ownership. So far we only have tank level issues and mis-aligned cargo door. Other that everything works and the RV solid in all our trips.

Good luck on the repairs of your RV.
Uncoolron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:40 PM   #6
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncoolron View Post
Welcome from VA. Sorry about your RV issues on your brand new keystone. Being a seasoned RVer I’m guessing you did a thorough walk through and it sucks that all this issues did not show up at the time.

We are a brand new RVer and I guess we are lucky not having lots of issues on our first 90 days of ownership. So far we only have tank level issues and mis-aligned cargo door. Other that everything works and the RV solid in all our trips.

Good luck on the repairs of your RV.
Don't expect the tank level issues to get better regardless how many times the dealer works on them, they'll never be more than pretty little red lights.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone