Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
golfpro

31 rld mountaineer 2009

we bought this a few months ago and the weather has been so nice. we finally got a cold morning so I tested the furnace this morning. Not very much hot air coming out of the vents. felt almost like a heat pump air flow and temp. there are four vents in the floor and it took forever for the TT to get warm this morning. any one know know how big the furnace is? it is only a 30 amp TT and I think there should be hotter air coming out of the vents.
golfpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
Ken / Claudia

First I would check the outside intake/exhust vents and feel for air flow and hot air. If cool air only than maybe the propane is not working. Also check to hear if it lit up. If hot air goes from outside vent I would look at the inside vents for holes or tears in the ducts.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote