Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
jaylo247

Hello, looking at a 335TG

Hello,

I am on the verge of ordering a Laredo 335TG fully loaded...Best In Class, Bigger is Better, and Blue Ribbon Packages. I have looked through Jayco, KZ, Coachmen, FR, Heartland and several others and keep coming back to the Laredo.

It seems the main reason is because when I look at other units, the price point is not much lower with way fewer upgrades and options. I also like the insulation values on this unit and the floor plan fits my family great. This will be our first camper and it may be a little aggressive, but I have heard if you can buy your "second camper" first, then do it. The only thing I wish it had was a central docking point for hookups, but otherwise I cannot complain.

I am still looking, but my gut says I will be ordering before the end of the year. Thanks.
jaylo247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
jje1960

New unit

I would agree with looking for second unit, if it's in your means and you are serious about the RV'ing thing. We are in our third unit now, started in 2004, so once the bug takes hold, the grass is always greener... I also think about now is the best bargain time for purchase, sales people are starting to .... stand around about now. Picks up quick though in about late Feb-Mar...
jje1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
jaylo247

I agree about now being a bargain time to purchase. I have found, what I believe is a great great price on this unit. It's a big reason I am having a hard time going with a smaller BH unit because the price is so close it doesn't make any since NOT to get the 335 for the price. The Blue Ribbon package with electric 4 point leveling, central vac, strong arm stabilizer bars, pillowtop mattress, motion sensor light, flush mount lighting inside, crown molding is like icing on the cake really. I'm trying to think of reasons I shouldn't buy it really...lol
jaylo247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
Festus2
Site Team

In this particular case, I wouldn't be thinking too long or too hard of reasons not to buy. All of those "extra features" you mentioned are worthy ones. If the price, floorplan and features are right and you are comfortable with all three ---- go for it -- and wish yourself a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #5
hankpage
Site Team

Put a bow on it and thank Santa. Those options are big $$$$ to add later. I don't think it will fit under the tree but go for it anyway, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote