Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Bigpuddie

Thumbs up Raptor 365LEV review

We just bought a new Raptor 365lev and love it! The layout is great and it pulls down the road nicely with our Dodge 3500 SRW.The suspension rides very well! We feel the quality is quite good. We looked at the Cyclones as well, but having a local dealer was important to us. My only suggestions would be to change the door orientation to master bath, have latches on doors to prop them open for better AC flow with 2nd AC unit (which I installed myself), and make the sewage valves for 2nd bathroom easier to get to(they are located under slideout above 1st axle). Hydraulic front jacks would also be welcomed. We are very happy with our purchase and had a trouble free maiden voyage. Beckley's RV of Thurmont, Md gave us a great deal and treated us very well! They did a great job on the PDI. I think the Raptors have come a long way!

2011 Dodge 3500 SRW w/Cummins 6.7l and Bullydog (EGR, CAT, and DPF deleted)
2012 Raptor 365LEV
2006 Harley Davidson Road King
custom golf cart
Firestone 5k airbags
Reese 5th wheel hitch
Bigpuddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Charlotte01

The Raptor 365 was high on our list as well. Currently having the extra half bath in our Sundance, this was really attractive to our family (I am the only male in our family of 4). But the Raptor just didn't feel right. The DW did not like the location of the TV compared to the couch along with a few other things. Wife also wanted the more traditional couch and dinette so that ruled out a 3950. Checked out the 3612 and the extra bath was quickly forgotten. Just gotta figure out how to make this deal happen now.
Charlotte01 is offline   Reply With Quote