Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Ron

Smile Howedy

New here also, have been rving for years weather with the horses or the fifth wheel, bought a new Cougar 327res last august and love it. Went last year about 7 times for long weekends, and this year to AZ for 3 weeks. waiting for weather to get better here in the Northwest to get camping again.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
KanTC

Welcome Ron & congrats on your new Cougar!

Everyone (on the forum) is anxious for spring to arrive! It's finally warming up here in the 'southern' states... so I'll share, and send some 'north' to the rest of the members too.

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot [& DH Kevin]
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
Handysam

Welcome and congrats. on the new unit. We love our 327res, just made more plans today to go this weekend, temps. will be close to 70 here sunny. Its been a loooong winter here. We were able to go last weekend and a weekend in February, just close by, only our 4th time out i our 327res, still organizing, learning, and deciding on upgrades and mods. to do. Happy Camping, Sam
Old 03-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
Ron

Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handysam View Post
Welcome and congrats. on the new unit. We love our 327res, just made more plans today to go this weekend, temps. will be close to 70 here sunny. Its been a loooong winter here. We were able to go last weekend and a weekend in February, just close by, only our 4th time out i our 327res, still organizing, learning, and deciding on upgrades and mods. to do. Happy Camping, Sam
On our 327 we had toppers installed on the slides, also I am thinking of adding a extra tank on the water heater to have more hot water capacity. I know tha axels are loaded at pretty much max capacity and also thinking of changing them to 7Ks. I changed the axels on our last Keystone and also went with an 8 hole wheel. Would like to add a fireplace, seen a post on jere where someone added one and it gave me an idea how to go about it now.
I guess this is what this site is all about, sharing ideas, problems, solutions, etc. Thanks for the reply, Happy Camping............Ron
Old 03-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
Ron

Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanTC View Post
Welcome Ron & congrats on your new Cougar!

Everyone (on the forum) is anxious for spring to arrive! It's finally warming up here in the 'southern' states... so I'll share, and send some 'north' to the rest of the members too.

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot [& DH Kevin]
Thanks for the invite, raining here again, temps not bad but who want's to sit inside the whole time, sure itching to hit the road, take care and have fun this week......Ron