Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 07-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
maintsuper7

Smile 2005 Sprinter TT Electrical diagram

Hello all
I have a 2005 Sprinter TT and have had to replace some of the electrical wiring in the front of the trailer. Primarily from the battery to the house wiring. I need to know if there is a place where I can get a wiring diagram. The wires from the tt meet at a 2 stud junction and it is all rusted and needs the be replaced. It appears to have a resister in it and have no idea what this is for. Any info would be appreaciated. I have installed a Marine style junction in a plastic waterproof box for all the 12 volt wiring.
maintsuper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Based on past experience from everyone here, you won't be able to find a wiring diagram on any Keystone equipment (unless someone did a diagram for themself and is willing to send it to you)

Now: "2 stud junction and it is all rusted and needs the be replaced. It appears to have a resister in it and have no idea what this is for"

This is a auto reset circuit breaker. There should be two of them. My guess would be they are 30 Amp breakers. You can find them at Auto Zone or most other parts places.

If you do a search for wiring diagrams on here, you'll find that a "whole bunch of owners" want a diagram, but none of them have found one either. Welcome to "our crowd"

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:20 AM   #3
mikell

No diagram but here's a place to fing quality electrical supplies . I use them when I need the GOOD stuff

http://www.waytekwire.com/products/?...FUMCQAodGy4Avg

Sealed crimp connectors . tinned marine grade wire all kinds of good stuff
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #4
maintsuper7

circuit breakers??

thanks for the reply to my question. I will check at Auto Zone and see if they have anything like that. I had to practically distroy them to get them off the frame. The rust was so thick its a miricle they worked at all. Thanks again

Matt
maintsuper7 is offline   Reply With Quote