Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #21
tinman50

found mine inside the wood grate under the stove of all places. every time you put any volume through it the stove would rattle. built my own sound box for it at least you can use it now. 2016 impact 311.
tinman50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:58 PM   #22
Phalen28

Thanks for the help!
Phalen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:21 PM   #23
mj5150

Does the 2017 412TS have a subwoofer?
We have the soundbar/radio under the Sony TV.

-Mike
mj5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:03 PM   #24
rcmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj5150 View Post

-Mike
I would have to say yes you have a subwoofer in your 412ts. Look on the back of your sound bar and see where your sub woofer speaker wires go. I did not think I had one till I was just opening panels up to see how things were done. Mine did nothing. I do like the Sony TV in my TH.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:51 PM   #25
jimthemosaicguy

Subwoofer location

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj5150 View Post

-Mike

I

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jimthemosaicguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #26
jimthemosaicguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimthemosaicguy View Post
IAttachment 13385

n case you still haven't found your woofer....I have a 2016 Fuzion 416. I didn't even know I had a subwoofer until I needed to check my water pump located behind my water inlet Panel.

I included 2 pics. One is a view through the storage. I removed the white angled plastic wall to the left of the far exit. I found my h20 pump, h20 heater and voila! There was a subwoofer! Bolted to the floor.

Old 07-16-2017, 01:02 PM   #27
jimthemosaicguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimthemosaicguy View Post
n case you still haven't found your woofer....I have a 2016 Fuzion 416. I didn't even know I had a subwoofer until I needed to check my water pump located behind my water inlet Panel.

I included 2 pics. One is a view through the storage. I removed the white angled plastic wall to the left of the far exit. I found my h20 pump, h20 heater and voila! There was a subwoofer! Bolted to the floor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-03-25 15.21.50.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	13386

Old 07-20-2017, 03:24 AM   #28
xcntrk

That is really a bizarre place for it! But I must admit, this is the first evidence I've visually seen that the mythical subwoofer actual exists!!!

xcntrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:24 PM   #29
rsl

Mine is in the basement storage behind the panel near the water pump and water heater also. Actually found mine by "accident" as there is no wire from soundbar to subwoofer. They connect together via Bluetooth and as I learned it has to be relinked every time the power is restored to them.
2016 Fuzion 371
rsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:39 AM   #30
RaptorJB

On my Raptor 2017 425TS one of my outdoor speakers wasn't working, found the problem behind the soundbar and also notice speakers wires connected to the sub output. All cool I thought but can't find it, never thought to look in the under belly for it.
Curt Q24 5th Wheel Hitch Slider
RaptorJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #31
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

After reading all these posts, Think we need to start a Raptor "Where is your Woofer " contest. Used to be easy, it was part of the entertainment center. Then came the fireplace I see the Fuzion now also has this disease. As new models come out this will continue to be an ongoing question ....

Have to admit I like the WH location, seems like a logical place Future posts "booming sound coming from the WH
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:25 PM   #32
canesfan

Oh where, oh where, could my subwoofer be? Catchy toon.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:07 AM   #33
mj5150

I'll need to look in the storage area under our Raptor and check.
I certainly don't hear it when music or movies are playing.

-Mike
mj5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:10 AM   #34
canesfan

Mike, it's not very over powering, but it's there non the less. Mine is under the steps, behind the furnace, behind the wall in the basement.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:52 AM   #35
jimthemosaicguy

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-03-24 18.53.58.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	13428

On my Fuzion...The real kicker (get it? Subwoofer/kicker) was that when the bolted it to the floor on top of the gray or black water valve cable. You know the one about 6 ft long you pull to empty the tank. You can see on the lower left side of the woofer. Once you find your woofer you might see if it's plugged in. Mine had its own elec outlet next to the furnace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2017, 10:54 AM   #36
jimthemosaicguy

I love my Fuzion but geez. Some of the things they did during the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2017, 11:45 AM   #37
mikz86ta

I have a 2016 FZ420 Fuzion. Have no clue where mine is.
After reading this thread, I checked behind the fireplace. Yea...no
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:21 PM   #38
twvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
I have a 2016 FZ420 Fuzion. Have no clue where mine is.
After reading this thread, I checked behind the fireplace. Yea...no
On my '16 Fuzion 420 it was hidden by the water pump behind the access panel in the basement storage exactly as pics earlier of the 416 show (and that Lonewolftx had pointed me towards in the past). I just relocated it this weekend as was in there to fix my water Fill valve from leaking city water when hooked up into the holding tank and overfilling it (I have another post on this).

Getting the sub AC cord out is the hardest as need to remove all the other carpeted panels on that side of the basement wall including the one the InCommand is connected too (it will just swing out to side without disconnecting anything from it). Its really not hard just was hoping easier access to the AC outlet. The outlet strip it is plugged into is behind the InCommand system off to the right fairly deep in there and is in a blind spot so just follow the cord. A little off topic but while in there I unplugged it and plugged in an extension cord in its place I will use for another purpose as there are no other empty outlets anywhere in the basement or even the front. There is an outlet towards the center of the basement for the fridge inverter which I had never seen as it is also in a blind spot, but I prefer not to put a power strip off of it.

I relocated the subwoofer behind the sofa next to refrigerator in the "corner" without unscrewing the sofa. I could angle my sofa just enough and recline it to lower the back so could just barely reach the AC outlet on the floor mounted to the wall that divides it from the fridge but was a PITA. Plug in other end to sub as you don't want to lose it. Test the sub to make sure it is sync'd with the soundbar and working properly before dropping it in as mine was not and created some additional hassles. There was room to just drop it down by pulling on the couch to create separation from the wall. The soundbar alone is horrible but now is not that bad as the sub seems to fill in the mids and lows well and even has a decent thump in the corner.
twvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:17 PM   #39
mikz86ta

Holy cow! Thanks!

That's stupid tho. I come from a 12volt audio background. Bass is non-directional and travels far. But there's two issues here....or three. One is that the sub in that spot is too far from usefulness and to me is more along the kitchen, bath area of this particular coach setup. Two is that the sub in this Soundbar setup does not have the balls to give you any entertaining feeling of a home theatre setup. And Three, these soundbars are notorious for becoming unpaired with the sub and you have to access both the sub and soundbar to push the pair button.
The third was my issue since we bought it. It was unpaired and needed reset. I thought the prior owner kept it or Keystone kept it because they could not find a mounting location.

I replaced the soundbar which is a 2014/2015 model in my 2016 Fuzion. It was an outdated Dolby 2.1 type. The new one I got from Open Box at Best Buy is the same but newer model. 3.1 type. Has an actual center channel. And a functional sub. Lol
I ran and hid an extension cord. Placed the new sub behind the couch. And the new one I can add the wireless rear surround and make it a true 5.1 type.
Sounds way better now!

I am going to pull the old sub. So thanks for the direction! Use it for the garage in my future upgrade project in there
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:12 PM   #40
twvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
Holy cow! Thanks!

I am going to pull the old sub. So thanks for the direction! Use it for the garage in my future upgrade project in there
Not to drag this off topic, but while in there removing it might consider doing the water pump noise reduction kit and in the place of the sub a 4 gallon pressurized tank usually used in reverse osmosis system works nice to provide 30+ seconds of water without water pump on and saves your pump long term ... I will do separate post on this when all done in couple weeks.
twvette is offline   Reply With Quote