Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
fasterem

Entertainment center

So I have a jenson dvd/music player in my 2013 springdale, with a tv in the middle of the wall that swivels around to the bedroom, and supposibly the early models of this entertainment the dvd player does not send sound to just the TV, only sends the sound to the surrond sound speakers? Sucky part is there is you can't watch a movie in the bedroom without cranking the surround sound throughout the camper cause no sound comes outa the tv and no surround speakers in bedroom
Dealer says he talked to manufacture and they changed design halfway threw the year,
Probably nothing I can do to get them to change mine right?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
fasterem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Unfortnately, probably not. Keystone has this posted in all their brand literature:

Features, floor plans, and specifications are subject to change without notice

With that comes the understanding that they can change features or products without incurring any obligation to retrofit previously built units.

We've had members who ordered a specific RV and when their unit comes in, furniture, appliances, floorplan, door and window location have been changed. Usually it's not that "drastic" but as the units are built, the model evolution occurs.

About all you can do is discuss it with the dealer and see what he suggests your options may be.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote