Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #21
kazuaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittysRV View Post
Awesome thread, I'm gonna have to take a look at my gears! First I'll look for my fuse. I have a 2011 Raptor 4014 Velocity LEV and I don't have any blown in the fuse box inside, someone earlier mentioned a fuse up front by the batteries, I'll check there. Thx again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, it is a separate inline fuse up by the battery. I think it was a 15A.
kazuaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #22
kazuaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jager View Post
Thanks you for that update. How did you get them for free? Did you explain what happened and they were good enough about it to just replace them for you?
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I called them and complained about the pump locking up. I explained that I was aware of the gear swelling issue and they sent me a rebuild kit. In addition, I ended up buying a second kit on Amazon, so I have a new set ready to go in the future.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:15 AM   #23
SmittysRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuaki View Post
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I called them and complained about the pump locking up. I explained that I was aware of the gear swelling issue and they sent me a rebuild kit. In addition, I ended up buying a second kit on Amazon, so I have a new set ready to go in the future.
Who was it exactly that you called regarding the gears again? I think they are gonna get bombarded here soon!!!

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps7fb09er8.png

Tow Vehicle: 2006 F550 studded and bullet proofed!
Toys: 2012 RZR XP4 900, Yamaha WR450, TTR230 and 2 TTR90s.
SmittysRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:56 AM   #24
kazuaki

I started with GPI, the maker of the pump. I just googled them and called their number. They listened to my complaint and then referred me to ECI Fuel Systems who is taking care of the the gear issue for them. When I called ECI Fuel Systems, they sent out the gears right away. If I was you, I'd go straight to ECI. They are here in southern California, so I got the gears in a few days.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:58 AM   #25
kazuaki

ECI Fuel Systems
3281 Grapevine St.
Mira Loma, Ca 91752
(877) 685-8602
Old 09-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #26
SmittysRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuaki View Post
ECI Fuel Systems
3281 Grapevine St.
Mira Loma, Ca 91752
(877) 685-8602
Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps7fb09er8.png

Tow Vehicle: 2006 F550 studded and bullet proofed!
Toys: 2012 RZR XP4 900, Yamaha WR450, TTR230 and 2 TTR90s.
SmittysRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #27
ekaybe

We have been experiencing problems with our pump since we pulled it off the lot. We didn't realize others were experiencing the same issues. Took the pump off and sanded the gears down, threw it back in last night before I even saw others on the internet doing the same haha. Works great hopefully it stays that way. Is the company providing the gears at no cost or did you have to purchase them? I wouldn't mind ordering a set to keep handy in case the problem arises down the road while camping.
ekaybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #28
kazuaki

They were free. I also ordered a backup set from Amazon for $20-30.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #29
pinski

Is control box handled by ECI?

Is the switch and gauge also by ECI? I believe I have a short in my control box on my 300MP. Not even sending power to the pump. Anyone have any ideas there?
pinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #30
jtyphoid

I'm not certain how newer trailers are set up, but my 2009 3612DS has a rocker switch and timer right next to the fuel station.

I had to replace the switch because it had failed. My local Keystone dealer wasn't able to determine the switch part number, but I was able to find a suitable replacement just by measuring it and doing an Internet search.
jtyphoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:56 PM   #31
pinski

Mines a 2012 Raptor Velocity and it has a "canned" control panel that has a rocker switch, power light & fuel gauge all built in. Upon further searching it does appear ECI builds those as well, they show it on their webpage. I may have to take apart the box and see if I can find the short.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:00 PM   #32
WvLooser

It's the new blended fuel that is causing the problems with the gears. Hopfully the new brown colored gears are of a material that will hold up better.
WvLooser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 05:14 AM   #33
katzwants

2011 3812 ECI fuel station not working

Great reads during this forum, and signed up today. My Fuel station stopped working. Has 12 volts at the fuel station control panel but does not operate. Checked motor and pump and they operate just fine. So does anyone know how to open the ECI control panel to do further trouble shooting? It might be the switch, but can't get into it to measure. Thanks for previous reads, very helpful.
katzwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #34
Carbon33

fuse location

I have a 2016 Carbon 33. I am trying to find the location of the fuse for the fuel station. I have checked all the fuses inside and found nothing blown. Thank you.
Carbon33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 02:20 PM   #35
pinski

My Raptor has an inline fuse near the battery box where all the wiring harnesses originate. Check there
Old 03-14-2017, 11:12 AM   #36
huhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tileman View Post
Thanks for the info helped out a lot.

I took the pump off took out the 2 white gears #17 and ran some 100 grit sandpaper across them and then did 220 grit for a finish. You could see on the cover #19 that they where rubbing. Put it all in hit the pump button and its all working again

What's sad I just spent around $50,000 for this trailer and have only pumped maybe 35 gal and had to fix the pump so soon

I got the pump pic off a diff site thanks for who every posted it.

Ron.
Where did you get the assembly drawing? I'd love to have a manual with exploded assembly drawings like that for everything in my 2012 Fuzion 405.
See also: Wizard, Magician.

2012 Fuzion 405
huhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:24 PM   #37
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Walk around your rig and get the manufacture name and model of every component you are interested in. Then to the internet 1.) go to the manufacture website down load all manuals you are interested in and/or 2.) Go to different parts outlets and search with the mfg/model #. Down load all diagrams you are interested in. I have found more exploded parts diagram using method 2
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:29 AM   #38
DMK

Although I don't have a fuse blowing issue, the connections for my gauges and fuel station need to be cleaned at least twice a year or I seem to have issues. Not a good spot as they seem to take in water and corrode. A toothbrush and water and baking soda do the trick, they also have an electrical connection cleaner spray available that works also. I've just added this procedure to spring and fall maintenance...

2013 Raptor 300 MP, MORryde 8K IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 940 watt solar system, 630 ah battery bank, Magnum 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter/charger, ME-ARC, ME-AGS, ME-BMK.

2005 Freightliner Century Class S/T, 14L 60 Series Detroit, 10 spd Ultrashift, w/3.73, Trailer Saver TSLB 3 bag hitch.
DMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:36 AM   #39
jdawgcncdaddy

I got my pump running thanks to this forum. Sanded the gears, fixed problem with gears touching place. the fuse blowing, was due to the motor not being ran in so long, it was sticking, spun it with my drill for a few seconds to free it up and that fixed the motor, then lastly the cheezy little lever for switching the toggle switch mounted inside the pump was stripped out, so I made a new one and now my on off switch works perfect. So really had three issues, but all easily fixed once I got the pump out of the body.
jdawgcncdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote