Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2015, 09:51 AM   #1
BlueknightWI

Any Impact 311 owners?

We have ordered, but not yet received our 2015 Impact 311. We got the style without the pass through bathroom. So, it appears that we will not have access to our bedroom unless the slide out is open in there. Can someone who owns one of these units please measure from the rear corner of the unit to the back of the wardrobe slide-out for me? I need the measurement to see if it will clear our garage with the slide-out when parked in the driveway. Thanks.
BlueknightWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:06 PM   #2
Rhinoone82

I wish I could help you out. I just took mine back in to have the awning lights replaced. I ran the generator a couple weeks ago and opened everything up just to make sure everything was good. When I opened the awning and turned on the lights, several of them were not lit. It was 1 here and then fine then a couple out, then all good. In total I think we counted about 15 out over the length of the awning.

Dealing with Camping World of Saukville on this has been great. Being in Racine I didn't want to have to drive it up there for them to look at it. They told me to take some pictures and they would send it in to Keystone for warranty. I took a couple pictures and a video, sent it to them and thought I would have to wait. Nope, I emailed the pictures on Monday morning. They got right back to me saying they got them and they would send them to Keystone. Tuesday they called me to say that Keystone approved it and that they would be ordering them up. They got them on Friday morning and I made an appointment to drop off on Saturday so they could work on it this week.

Just got a call today saying that they worked on it today and it is finished. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to get up to pick it up until next week because of work.

As soon as I get it back home I will let you know how deep that slide is unless someone else responds before then.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:31 PM   #3
BlueknightWI

Rhinoone82,
Thank you. My dealer up in Rhinelander says they never are told when a unit is coming in. They find out it has arrived when it arrives on their lot. That seems a bit odd to me. I hope you have no more issues.
BlueknightWI is offline   Reply With Quote