Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #1
pmcmath

Fuzion 371 issues on first trip

Hello....new Fuzion owner here. Anybody had any issues with there city water connection? Took our new 2015 371 out this weekend and found water leaking all into my storage area when directly hooking up to the water. I could barely get the connection port to turn to get the hose onto it. Trust me it was not cross threaded as I always check since its plastic to metal. Also our central vac ran for about a minute then went sluggish and shut right down. Not sure what happened here but it will not turn on at all. Everything else though is awesome as we expected but those two things didnt make the wife too happy and having a kid there is some dirt that needed some attention after our stay.
pmcmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #2
kd5rhl

As for the central vac. make sure that extra bags and parts are not stored inside and install a bag. This was the case with mine. Open it up, as you to empty it and see if anything is stored in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kd5rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:46 PM   #3
gilpinbrewer

Was it leaking from behind the panel or directly from the connection on the front? Check to make sure there is a gasket in there. I second checking the vacuum inside. The spare bags were in ours as well.
gilpinbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
ctpd814

I have to use Teflon tape on the water connection to keep it from leaking. I have not had any problems with the central vac.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:25 AM   #5
pmcmath

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilpinbrewer View Post
Was it leaking from behind the panel or directly from the connection on the front? Check to make sure there is a gasket in there. I second checking the vacuum inside. The spare bags were in ours as well.
Yea I checked the inside of the vacuum system. Hooked the bag on and turned it on and it ran for 5 seconds and then shut right down. Flipped switch on and off and nothing.

As for the water it was leaking in behind the storage wall somewhere. The fitting connection acted like it was messed up or crossed up somewhere internally. It did not want to accept the hose really well at all and it did not leak at all at the fitting. Its going into my dealer tomorrow morning at 10:00am to get fixed. Will let everyone know the outcome.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:24 AM   #6
kbravo1974

PMC thanks for the update. Good Luck. I have 4 nights and 1,000 Miles on my 371 and so far no issues. Knock on wood...
Old 09-18-2014, 02:41 AM   #7
crash

On your water leak make sure your screen inside the water connection is turned the right way ,I had mind turned around on our last camper and when I hooked the hose up it crank the connection and I had to replace it ,As far as the vac I agree check the inside for the bag and spare parts thats where mine was.
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #8
pmcmath

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
On your water leak make sure your screen inside the water connection is turned the right way ,I had mind turned around on our last camper and when I hooked the hose up it crank the connection and I had to replace it ,As far as the vac I agree check the inside for the bag and spare parts thats where mine was.
Which way does it need to be facing??? Wire bulge in or out? I had mine facing out....