Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2019, 03:00 AM   #1
Tfmyers

2019 Fuzion Furnace

Still experiencing issues now furnace fan kicks on and runs for about 2min and shuts off, furnace is not kicking on at all so no heat. If we turn fan on auto fan on AC unit kicks in. Thinking this great On Command System is messed up and oh I think we've figured out that sensor in garage and sensor in living area should actually be reversed, its only thing that makes some sense. Mobile rv repair guy comes today any suggestions what he needs to check first? Oh yes and one section of our couch that has a heater stopped working what can we check on that?
Tfmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #2
bobbecky

Possibly you have no propane connected to the furnace, or if you do, maybe you opened the valve or valves on the propane cylinders too fast. If the sensor doesn't see a flame, it turns off the furnace. Can't imagine a new rig has a bad sail switch, but that could also be an issue. Hopefully your repair guy is knows furnaces.
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:39 PM   #3
Cbsteve

Our Fuzion 429 just came out of the shop with heater issues. There is a recall thru Dometic for the gateway modules in each AC unit to be replaced. The In command system communicates with the gateway modules in the AC units for the furnace to operate correctly. Our heater would not kick on if the inside temp was 40 or colder. Our dealer said the Fuzions were not covered yet on the recall but Keystone covered it.
USN Seabee CPO Retired
Cbsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 04:23 AM   #4
MariettaChuck

I just went through the whole furnace issue with my 2019 Fuzion 427. Furnace worked fine on 12 volt but kicked off after 1 minute or 2 when on 110 volt. It ended up being something very simple. The 12 volt 15 amp "fuse" for the furnace was one of those mini circuit breakers. It was faulty and would heat up and kick off after a minute or so. It would then reset itself. I put a regular 15 amp fuse in and problem solved. It took a lot of time and energy to troubleshoot and repair a problem no one could fix. I stumbled upon it after many hours of labor. Good luck!
MariettaChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 07:30 AM   #5
Tkakavros

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariettaChuck View Post
I just went through the whole furnace issue with my 2019 Fuzion 427. Furnace worked fine on 12 volt but kicked off after 1 minute or 2 when on 110 volt. It ended up being something very simple. The 12 volt 15 amp "fuse" for the furnace was one of those mini circuit breakers. It was faulty and would heat up and kick off after a minute or so. It would then reset itself. I put a regular 15 amp fuse in and problem solved. It took a lot of time and energy to troubleshoot and repair a problem no one could fix. I stumbled upon it after many hours of labor. Good luck!
Hi Chuck- I have a 369 and I’m having the same issue. I swapped out the circuit breaker fuse with a typical 15 AMP fuse and the Furnace functioned normal. I purchased a new circuit breaker fuse and the problem came back instantly where the furnace would not light. After installing the 15 AMP fuse, did you have anymore issues? Im just wondering what might be wrong if one works and not the other?
Tkakavros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 09:15 AM   #6
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkakavros View Post
Hi Chuck- I have a 369 and I’m having the same issue. I swapped out the circuit breaker fuse with a typical 15 AMP fuse and the Furnace functioned normal. I purchased a new circuit breaker fuse and the problem came back instantly where the furnace would not light. After installing the 15 AMP fuse, did you have anymore issues? Im just wondering what might be wrong if one works and not the other?
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, the person you quoted, MariettaChuck, was last on the forum on 10-23-2019 at 08:31 AM. That was 4 years ago. You may not get a response from him, however if you have issues with your furnace, feel free to start a new thread in the Repairs/Maintenance section of the forum and fully explain your issues. That way, your problems can be fully explained and members can help you address the problem.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furnace, fuzion