Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
ptooti

DIY Outdoor Kitchen MOD

Has anyone done one? like built your own outdoor kitchen?
I would be interested in seeing your creations and ideas for one
ptooti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
mfifield01

I haven't yet, but I've been running ideas through my head. I did pickup an electric griddle to keep breakfast cooking outside. I have a camp table that I use for various things.

My current thoughts are around extending a hose from the outside shower to a makeshift sink faucet. Utilizing that water would allow for hot water. I don't use the grill that came with the RV, so I'm thinking about using the mount and base to put some type of sink. It would be relatively close to the outdoor shower.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:30 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

There are several members who have constructed outdoor kitchens. They start with a simple table under the awning and increase in complexity up to modifying the side of the trailer to incorporate a door behind which is a complete kitchen in a box which slides out to serve as a countertop with gas and electric hookups.

Here is one link: http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...utdoor+kitchen You can do a forum search for topics such as "outdoor kitchen" "building a kitchen" or related topics and find a number of threads devoted to modifications to improve outdoor cooking.

Happy searches !!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mod