Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2018, 12:00 PM   #1
head1855

Wiring awning LED lights

I have a Bullet 1650ex (hybrid) and just purchased some LED awning lights from Recpro (link to lights below). I am looking for any advice on installation and wiring. I have been thinking about this all morning going back and forth to the trailer an it looks like the best best is going to be getting the power from the inside plug over the rear bunk. This means drilling a hole from the outside and running the wire along the over head shelf to the plug which is located about mid-line of the trailer. I would like to keep it out of the existing patio light so that they can operate independent of one another. I am also including a link to the floor plan in case that helps anyone that would like to provide advice. I should also mention that the light switches are on the side of the wardrobe facing the door and the fuse panel is in the bottom part of that same wardrobe.

https://www.recpro.com/led-lighting/...nting-channel/

http://www.keystonerv.com/share?bran...T&model=1650EX
head1855 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, led, light, lights, wiring