Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2021, 01:45 PM   #1
Raymo

No Power to Slides

I have a Avalanche 313RS, 2020 model year. All systems are operating except for kitchen and bedroom slides. No power. I think it’s a fuse but the fusebox list only specifies Kitchen slide. Nothing for bedroom slide. Are both slides on the same fuse? Do I need to shut down electric before pulling fuses?
Raymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 01:59 PM   #2
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
I have a Avalanche 313RS, 2020 model year. All systems are operating except for kitchen and bedroom slides. No power. I think it’s a fuse but the fusebox list only specifies Kitchen slide. Nothing for bedroom slide. Are both slides on the same fuse? Do I need to shut down electric before pulling fuses?
The bedroom slide is electric and the kitchen slide is hydraulic just like the dining/theater slide.

Not on the same circuit. If the dining room slide is working the kitchen slide will too. . They are on the same switch.
However, someone may have cut the kitchen slide off. There are two small black knobs inside the small door at the front of the trailer on the curb side where the battery and hydraulic pump are located. The left is the dining room slide and the right is the kitchen slide.

The hydraulics have their own fuse. Again if one of the large slides or the jacks work so will the two large slides.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 02:20 PM   #3
Raymo

Javi, thanks for the reply. After reading your post I checked my control panel for jacks and auto level. No power to the panel!
Old 08-03-2021, 02:31 PM   #4
Raymo

No power for Jack and slide hydraulics, control panel, or bedroom slider. A/C, lights, fans, hot water all working!
Old 08-03-2021, 03:15 PM   #5
Javi

Quote:
No power for Jack and slide hydraulics, control panel, or bedroom slider. A/C, lights, fans, hot water all working!
A/C, fan and hot water are all 120 volt.
Lights are 12 volts but come off the converter..

Hydraulics, bedroom slide come off the battery through an auto reset breaker...

I'm on my phone and so can't do a photo of one.. maybe someone will post a picture for you.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:05 AM   #6
Javi

Quote:
Look for a couple of these near the battery.. Test both poles and both should have 12 volts
Attached Images

Tags
power, slide