Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
SharonM

Question A few simple questions about the 2017 Keystone RV Hideout 19FLBWE

Hi gang. An old gal here who is hoping to soon get a 23 ft 2017 Hideout. Here are a few terrific pics of the exact one I want, in case you don't know the layout and would like to.

http://www.gibsrvsuperstore.com/defa...ranceInventory

1) Would it be difficult, do you think, to remove the dinette benches? Does the floor covering go under those benches? I'd keep the table and buy 2 padded folding chairs which could be stored during travel.

2) How wide is the outdoor door opening? I plan to remove the couch and put a 60 pound or so recliner in its place.

3) What brand is the AC? None of the pics I've seen are close enough to read a brand, and I don't recognize the layout of the underside. (Am currently traveling in my 16 ft Scamp that has a heat strip in the AC -- a feature I love.)

4) Would it be insane for me to find a guy with know-how to squeeze extra Dicor into seams here and there on the roof BEFORE the rainy season begins here in Port Orford (Oregon) as a precaution against leaks? How about along the 4 sides of the 4 window frames (What's good to use there?)

I really will appreciate any answers/opinions I receive from you folks.

Sharon
SharonM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hideout, keystone