Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Keystone RV Owners Registry
Click Here to Login

Keystone Cougar

Registry
RV Name Keystone Cougar
Year 2018
Make Keystone Cougar
Model 22RBS
2018 Keystone Cougar 22RBS
Comments: 7 / Views: 7113
Old 01-15-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
Steveo57

Nice trailer. I'm looking at the same model. It has a great floorplan!

Did you get the dinette or the couch in the slide out? I looked at one that had the dinette and found that the back seat to slide around the table was really tight for anyone but maybe our little grandkids.

Any hints on negotiating price?
Steveo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
BigTexRex

We're getting the same model. We opted for the theater seating instead of the dinette.

It should roll off the production line on 5 Feb and head out to us in New Mexico, weather permitting.
BigTexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 05:47 AM   #4
Mad Cow

I am looking at this model myself. Also considering going with Theater seating.
Mad Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:57 AM   #5
BigTexRex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cow View Post
I am looking at this model myself. Also considering going with Theater seating.
I like this trailer over competitors' similar models because of the 15 inch rims, E rated tires, 4,400 lb. axels, heated under belly, stronger frame, 15K air conditioner, bigger fridge, theater seating option, electric stabilizers, electric jack, and the king sized bed. It also has an option of frameless double pane windows. If you've ever experienced the difference between single and double pane windows, you'll always avoid the single pane.
BigTexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:49 AM   #6
RagingRobert
Gone Traveling

Hello,
First time RV'er and poster, long time camper. We purchased this exact trailer last Oct. at our RV show up here in Toronto. I'll be picking it up for our May long weekend and have sites booked throughout the summer. It's a perfect couples trailer with all the features you want. Love the layout, storage and counter space. We opted for the Twig interior with the table. The theatre seats look nice but are they practical? Things are more expensive up here as you may know, we paid $29,000. I think around $25000 or less would be a fair price down there.
Happy camping!
RagingRobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:47 PM   #7
ncgrl1

We have had ours for a little over a year, and love it. As for the theater seating, we ordered ours with it. We spend a lot more time in the recliner than we do at the table. It just made sense for us to go that route. You do lose the sleeping arrangement that the dinette would have but I couldn't imagine having more than 2 people in here anyway.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #8
RagingRobert
Gone Traveling

Each to their own camping/comfort style. The table with breakfast on those cold mornings not to mention just having a table for plates/mugs/napkins/baskets/bagels/butter/salt n'pepper shakers/etc...is kinda convenient
Grandkids would also be nice...we have a bed for them
RagingRobert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar, keystone