Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
jillglat

Unhappy service and warranty issues

i purchased a brand new keystone rv in november of last year. I have had so many issues with it and it should all be under warranty. I can not get any response from the customer service department. They always say they will look into it and call back. Its been over 3 months since my first complaint and still no help. I'm not sure what to do next. We now live about 300 miles from the dealer we bought this from.
jillglat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
ifishsum

Is your trailer at the dealer repair center now? It's not clear if you are referring to the dealer's customer service department or if you're calling Keystone directly to schedule repair service - any Keystone dealer should be able to start warranty repairs for you but the factory does not usually schedule or perform repair work directly. Is there another Keystone dealer closer to where you live that you can take it to?
ifishsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
jillglat

we tried to get it resolved with the dealer we bought it from but they werent any help so we were dealing with keystone directly. they were going to search our area for someone that does their warranty work but they have not notified us for over 2 weeks now.
jillglat is offline   Reply With Quote