Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
alexsbuddy

Kudos to Keystone

Last year I bought a used 2001 Keystone Sprinter that was in great shape, but had some questions on the equipment and other specs as there was no much in the way of original paperwork when I bought it. I have emailed Keystone several times over the last year (using their Contact Us option on their website) with questions and they have always been great helping me and have even called me when they had needed more information. I really appreciate their service and their assistance. By the way, we love our Sprinter. Thanks, Keystone.

alexsbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:56 PM   #2
bsmith0404

That's good to hear. I've never had a reason to contact them, but good to know they are responsive if I ever need to.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:25 PM   #3
fla-gypsy

Interesting that you had such a good response from them while others swear they are the devil. It comes down to knowing how to communicate effectively
Old 07-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #4
TFMCKANNA

keystone response

Glad you had some success. We purchased a 2003 Cougar in good shape but ran into an axle assembly problem road breakdown. They could not provide ANY size or specs or help in finding a replacement. Shocked that they couldn't even provide data on their models. Do most RV's have a 'spec sheet'?
TFMCKANNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:19 PM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Every new Keystone RV leaves the factory with a "factory build sheet" that lists each "major component" by part number and serial number. This includes all the appliances, axles, tires, propane cylinders, water pump, etc. The sheet is usually included with the owner's packet or is sometimes taped/stapled/glued to an interior cabinet door.

You may find yours inside one of your cupboards/closets or possibly in the owner's packet (if it was included in your sale).

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote