Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2020, 03:05 PM   #41
Stumpy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbecky View Post
I wore these for the better part of 40 years. A number of times actually wore them for over 48 hours before getting off work. Once they formed to your foot, more comfortable than sneakers. They list for $482 now and that's about what I paid for them the last time i bought my last pair, about 4 years before I retired.
I had a pair of Caulks(or corks, as we called them) similar to those. Had them hand made by a shoemaker in Coos Bay, OR. They fit like a slipper the first time I tried them on! Best pair of boots I ever owned, but I probably could not afford them now!

2014 Keystone Outback 210TRS
2020 F150, 3.5l, 4x4, 3.55:1, Supercrew
Stumpy75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:27 PM   #42
HDroadglide

I am a true Texan Born in Temple, Tx and grew up in Killeen, Tx my Dad and me always have worn Round or U Toed boots. Almost all my boots are Hand made by a boot maker named Duck Menzea. only have Store bought work boots ( Wolverine ).
HDroadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:13 AM   #43
Dadwoolery

Wore the 16" Lineman boots as an Equipment Operator in the Air Force. I have 3 pairs of Tony Lamas that I rotate for daily wear. 2 full quill Ostrich and one horsehide. All have been resoled several times. They are the most comfortable boots I own.
2000 Ford F350 DRW, 7.3 Powerstroke
Dadwoolery is offline   Reply With Quote