Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Happy Camper

Smile Hello fellow RVr's and Keystone owners

I am awaiting delivery on a new Laredo 291TG. After much research I found that this unit is the best bang for my buck plus we really feel it will suit our needs the best.

I do have a couple questions that maybe some of you can answer or at least provide info. on.

1. I have never been much on extended warranties, of course the dealer wants me to buy a 7 year warranty and frankly having used an older RV (1991) for a while I understand that things break constantly. Have any of you had good or bad luck with a particular extended warranty company? And based on your experience with the Keystone brand is it recommended.

2. I intend to store the thing inside or at least in a 3 wall covered building. I am thinking about a cover for it as well. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Rick
Happy Camper is offline   Reply With Quote