Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2017, 01:24 PM   #21
FTWingRiders

We had to store it in a yard about 20 minutes away while the barn was being built 3 years ago, I believe it was $120 month, but it was under a metal car port for the winter months, so I felt it was worth it. Now it has a permanent home 9 months a year. Just brought it out yesterday to get ready for our trip up to the lake in 2 weeks. It will be back inside mid September as our camping trips are over by then. The 325srx still looks new, and we hope it will still be like new in a few years when we'll be able to hit the road more when life slows down, and its paid off!

FTWingRiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:26 PM   #22
Missslucrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWingRiders View Post
We had to store it in a yard about 20 minutes away while the barn was being built 3 years ago, I believe it was $120 month, but it was under a metal car port for the winter months, so I felt it was worth it. Now it has a permanent home 9 months a year. Just brought it out yesterday to get ready for our trip up to the lake in 2 weeks. It will be back inside mid September as our camping trips are over by then. The 325srx still looks new, and we hope it will still be like new in a few years when we'll be able to hit the road more when life slows down, and its paid off!

Wow, that's gorgeous! I'm so bummed that we just bought a 2009 Freedomlite that has been stored inside and looks great.....but we will be keeping it outside until I can get a carport built! Id love something like yours!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170527_075528.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	13146  
Missslucrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:22 AM   #23
Barbell

We rent space at the local Elks club for $35 a month even tho we are gone about half the time. It is 5 minutes from home, on asphalt with electric available when we are loading the refer, etc. Police make a pass thru the lot every few hours and have never had a problem.
Barbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage