Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2015, 08:37 AM   #1
bneilson

Just purchased a Hideout 24BHSWE

Hello all,

I'm a first time Keystone owner (soon to take delivery) and thought I would see if there is anybody else out there that has recently picked up this new floor plan.

We are coming from a smaller Jayco and I am very much looking forward to the additional space, larger tanks and dedicated beds in this new unit. We had a great experience with our Jayco and I really wanted to get another one, but they seem to have changed their floor plans enough that they didn't quite fit in with what we were looking for. Found the new 26BHSWE floor plan to be a great fit and couldn't help but to snatch one up.

Besides the typical walk-through is there any suggestions that you guys might have for me to verify/validate before we pull it off the lot. This is our second trailer (first with a slide). We are planning an overnight this weekend to more fully test everything but any areas that have been found to be more common for issues would be helpful advice.
bneilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 09:00 AM   #2
cbramsey

from NC.

If you Google "RV walk through checklist", you should find something that meets your needs. A thorough walk through will take you about 3 hours or so.
Visited Provinces and States
https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psrfpgggig.gif
https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psfwlyydgv.gif
cbramsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
B-O-B'03

There is a very detailed pre-delivery check list sticky, in the keystone questions section of this forum.

And

-Brian
Old 09-28-2015, 10:33 AM   #4
bneilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-O-B'03 View Post
There is a very detailed pre-delivery check list sticky, in the keystone questions section of this forum.

And

-Brian
I saw that and there is a ton of info in there. Great resource!
bneilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 11:40 AM   #5
14george

to the fourm from W Va