Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #1
Kirkl

Any Hideout 23RKSWE western edition owners out there?

Shopping around and seen this trailer. Looks like a pretty nice trailer for the price.
Kirkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:09 AM   #2
KanTC

Hi Kirkl,

A quick forum search shows only one member has posted about owning a 23RKSWE...unfortunately he hasn't
participated on the forum since July. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18164

We do have a some Hideout owners who may be able to answer other questions. ON EDIT: I missed one see post below!

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #3
theeyres

Hey, KanTC, you missed me. LOL. My stats actually show I make .73 posts a day! True, I don't start many. Just giving you a bad time...don't take me seriously.

I do have that exact trailer and have been very happy with it. I bought it slightly used and have had no major problems with it, just the usual little things like door screws coming loose. I was spoiled coming from our Arctic Fox fiver that we full-timed in as it was built like a tank and the Hideout is typical lighter weight construction. I wanted a smaller trailer as we still camp every month or so and I wanted to get into smaller cgs.

Typical rear kitchen drain system with two gray water tanks. I didn't like that so tied them together.

I don't think you can beat it for the price. I'd say it's comparable to the Springdale. Ask me any specific questions and I'll be glad to answer.

2007 33.5' Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel used for full-timing for several years--now sold
2011 Hideout 23RKSWE that we now use for poking around local parks
2007 Chevy 3/4 ton diesel with Prodigy Brake Control
theeyres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #4
KanTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeyres View Post
Hey, KanTC, you missed me. LOL.....
Sorry Earl for some reason it didn't show-up in the search! Geeeesh, don't I feel silly!
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #5
randygk

2013 Hideout 23RBWE

Bought a 2013 Hideout 23RBWE with the rear bath in August of 2012 . Has been a very good trailer. Yes the cabinet screws can come loose - carry toothpicks and glue. No other issues. I did add some LED reading lights.
randygk is offline   Reply With Quote