Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-21-2023, 09:00 AM   #1
Sasimpson77

Security/ outdoor lights not working?

Hi not sure if anybody can help me have a 2018 328RL travel nurse so almost living full time in camper. Can’t get my exterior lights to work have checked the fuses can’t imagine all the bulbs went bad at once? Anyone have any thoughts on what to try before I make a call for my extended warranty?
Thanks in advance
Sasimpson77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 01:27 PM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasimpson77 View Post
Hi not sure if anybody can help me have a 2018 328RL travel nurse so almost living full time in camper. Can’t get my exterior lights to work have checked the fuses can’t imagine all the bulbs went bad at once? Anyone have any thoughts on what to try before I make a call for my extended warranty?
Thanks in advance
In what manner were the fuses checked? A multimeter checking continuity is about the safest bet... visual can be deceiving. Do you have "InCommand" or are you using switches to turn on these lights? If so, have you check to see if there is power to one or all the switches?
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 03:55 PM   #3
bobbecky

If the security lights you are talking about are the two round lights, they easily could both have burned out bulbs. They usually just have automotive type bulbs, but can be upgraded to LED bulbs that should last much longer. If I remember right, our lights take 1156 bulbs, and the LED versions are readily available.
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 05:21 PM   #4
NH_Bulldog

If I recall, all the exterior lights are on the same circuit (awning light, hitch light, dump valve light, and porch light). I would start there.
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab 4x4
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights