Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2023, 03:10 PM   #21
meaz93*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimborokz View Post
Meaz93,

I had good luch getting a near perfect match at Lowe's. It was peel and place vinyl plank tiles 4X36 in.

I was replacing one sofa with a recliner and needed to expand the slide to accommodate it. This is a front LR with two slides and sofas.
I too found Lowes to have something in the peel vinyl planks that turned out pretty good....at least that's what I tell myself-lol
I think I will slowly incorporate some of that color to the fireplace / refrigerator slide to tie it in a little more[emoji6]
I'm happy with it and the wifes happy so......its all good Click image for larger version

Name:	20230410_134049.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	43528
meaz93* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 04:09 PM   #22
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaz93* View Post
I too found Lowes to have something in the peel vinyl planks that turned out pretty good....at least that's what I tell myself-lol
I think I will slowly incorporate some of that color to the fireplace / refrigerator slide to tie it in a little more[emoji6]
I'm happy with it and the wifes happy so......its all good Attachment 43528
I wish someone would come up with some way to pretty up that black rubber strip at the slide opening. I left our carpet in our slide rather than tile it because I didn't care to look at it and the carpet hides the black thing.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor