Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Shoey

Fuse blowing but everything works?

I have a 2012 255RKS. The second or third fuse down (12V) is labled living room. This fuse keeps blowing. It was blown when we bough it, replaced, and blamed on the "cleaning" people. It blew again last fall, was replaced under waranty and blamed on a tight wire in the living room lights. The fuse has is now blown again. The interesting thing is everything works. I've checked every light, including lights inside cabinets, outside service lights, and porch lights. Slide and electric awning work fine, as well as the entertainment center. The TV signal booster works, the stove exhaust fan works, and the vent fan also works. There is no DC outlets in the camper or I would have checked those too. Refrig works on both gas and electric. Furnace works. Water pump works, water heater works on both electric and propane.

Does anybody know what this fuse is for?? My guess is it is for an option I don't have and it is a dangling wire inside the wall. Before I remove the fuse and leave it blank, I thought I would give the forum a try.

Any input would be appreciated. A source for electrical schematics would be even better.

Thanks.
Shoey is offline   Reply With Quote