Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #21
Seann
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReinhart View Post
I've got one to top that!
So needless to say I picked up the 5er and have an appointment in 3 weeks with a new dealer. Never again will I set foot in there to even buy a part!
So did you tell the Mgr that? it works best when you tell them... and not just the poor counter flunky the owner/ mgr.
Seann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #22
JReinhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seann View Post
So did you tell the Mgr that? it works best when you tell them... and not just the poor counter flunky the owner/ mgr.
Unfortunately it was the owner directly that turned down doing the work
Old 11-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #23
plan01

I'm just about to pull the trigger on a new 39 Keystone Retreat Den. I'm purchased it from an out of state dealer saving on the exact unit some 5,000
off the best price i could get locally. I did give the local dealer a chance only to find out that he could come witin 2400 but would not take my trade(Yep)
Considering the warrantand customer service issue discussed hear would anyone not take the savings over the potential problems i may encounter if i have to bring the unit to the local dealer.
plan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #24
JReinhart

Oh I would do it again in a heartbeat! You just need to find someone who will service it. Mine is coming out of the shop next week after having some minor repairs done. You can pay for alot of repairs out of pocket before the prices match. Just be anal during your walkthrough and you should be fine. Remember, the warranty is only 1 year......

Tags
2010 cougar 292rks