Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
MDRVers

Kudos to Keystone

Hello All - As we all know, manufacturers can be a pain to deal with at times. But I would like to give a small kudos to Michael Kaiser (Northeast District Manager for Keystone). We're looking at a 2013 Sydney 5th wheel in which full specs and pics (other than 6 or so) have not been posted on Keystone's website or any other dealerships. I emailed Keystone from their website to ask for some more info on the 5th wheel and within 10 minutes Mr. Kaiser sent me an email back with a complete Excel spreadsheet listing every specification about the rig we're interested in. Not to mention the spreadsheet listing the specs of every unit the Keystone sells! lol It definitely answered a lot of my questions and has helped speed up our process of selecting the right RV for us.

I emailed Heartland in the same manor about asking for dealership locations for their Sundance 5th wheels. That was 6 wks ago and still no reply.

Fayne
2006 F-350, SRW, 6.0 Turbo Diesel, 4WD, Crew Cab
MDRVers is offline   Reply With Quote