Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #1
Campergrandma

Laredo 367 bh

Does anyone own a Laredo 367bh?
Campergrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:09 PM   #2
bearcat77

Had one until this past spring.
bearcat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:18 PM   #3
Campergrandma

Campergrandma

How did you like it? We really like the big outdoor kitchen and roomy bunk room but wonder if we would miss not having a couch in the living area.
Campergrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:39 PM   #4
bearcat77

We thought the build quality was pretty good, and it definitely fulfilled all of our needs, but we sold it to get a Montana High Country 362RD. There were a few things that bugged us. I couldn’t put my tailgate down unless I was perfectly lined up with the fifth wheel. So hooking up was a two person job because someone would have to raise the tailgate as I backed up to the unit if I was at any kind of angle. Only having one entrance quickly became annoying because dirt was tracked by the kids through the whole camper. The bunk room was not spacious at all if you have more than two kids back there, and the windows were very small. And once we walked through a unit with the master bed on a slide, my wife could never be happy in a regular bedroom again.

Like I said though, it seemed like a good unit. If any thing, I think it felt more solid and better quality than our High Country. And you can have the recliners swapped out for a sleeper sofa if you want. (If you have a good dealer). We had that done because we wanted more sleep options. Had the sofa and dinette locations swapped as well, so the sofa wouldn’t block the bunk room door when it was a bed.
bearcat77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
laredo