Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
budro35

Owners of Passport 2510RB

My wife and I are interested in the Passport 2510RB and trying to get some valuable information from current owners! Pros/Cons..........thanks!!!
budro35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:50 PM   #2
Clark

Our 2012 2510 has been a very good unit, Have had no problems at all so far, I want to say that we got a good one, The floor plan fits me and the wife perfect, The bathroom is a little small, But it works for us, We replaced the factory mattress with a real mattress , Everything else appliances tv furnace ac have all held up and performed very good hope this helps.
Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:11 AM   #3
budro35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark View Post
Our 2012 2510 has been a very good unit, Have had no problems at all so far, I want to say that we got a good one, The floor plan fits me and the wife perfect, The bathroom is a little small, But it works for us, We replaced the factory mattress with a real mattress , Everything else appliances tv furnace ac have all held up and performed very good hope this helps.
Clark, thank you so much for your reply!! Yes it does help due to not finding any real good comments on this unit. We went through one and my wife liked the floor plan, how open it felt and the amount of storage. Now we have to make a good decision between this unit and another brand. Thanks again for your reply!!
budro35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:19 PM   #4
sander925

We have a 2014 2510rb. As stated above the floor plan works perfectly for my wife and me. We are extremely pleased with the quality so far. We also replaced the factory mattress.
sander925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:35 AM   #5
bmach

We have on one also. We like everything about it and have had zero problems. One night we even slept four adults and three young kids in it.
bmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:28 AM   #6
Beekeeper

We have a 2014 2510RB, and we have had an enjoyable experience owning this unit. The floor plan fits our wants and needs very well, and the amount of storage is a bonus. As mentioned before, the bath is a little tight, but it's nothing out of the ordinary, and we make do just fine.

This Passport model pulls nicely too. We have replaced the noisy, troublesome metal-slat mini blinds with curtains my wife made, and we plan to upgrade to a real mattress sometime very soon. For now, we have a nice memory foam mattress topper that is working ok. I also replaced all the interior light bulbs with LED's and that has helped cut down on heat from the conventional light bulbs.

We like this model, and enjoy our camping time while using it. For the money, it would be hard to beat. We would buy it again tomorrow!