Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
Campy

Slide out rear bumper / rack

This is a complete rear bumper / slide-out rear storage rack (with built in bike post) removed from a 2014 Keystone Cougar 327RES. I'm changing to a stronger rear bumper with a built in hitch so this was removed. It is all there except the plates that are still welded to my frame but those would be easy to make. I have all the measurements for you to reinstall on your camper. Pictures show it on the camper but it is now removed. Asking $350.00 or reasonable offer and you come and get it. Located just west of Dayton Ohio

Price reduced to $250.00
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rack1.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	7660   Click image for larger version

Name:	rack2.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	7661  
Old 03-04-2015, 06:25 PM   #2
b.d.keathley

Do you have any pics or info on how they re doing this? I wanted to add a hitch on my 333mks and didnt know if I needed to ditch the slide bumper. We wanted to tow our jet boat

Moderator's Note: I would suggest that you edit this question and submit it in the Modifications & Upgrades section of the forum where it will be seen by more members. This forum is intended to be used by members who have RV items for sale or are wanting RV items.

Thanks
2013 Keyston Cougar 333MKS
2 15K BTU AC's
Old 03-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #3
Campy

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.d.keathley View Post
Do you have any pics or info on how they re doing this? I wanted to add a hitch on my 333mks and didnt know if I needed to ditch the slide bumper. We wanted to tow our jet boat

Moderator's Note: I would suggest that you edit this question and submit it in the Modifications & Upgrades section of the forum where it will be seen by more members. This forum is intended to be used by members who have RV items for sale or are wanting RV items.

Thanks
PM sent....