Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #1
hopalong

Issue with Cougar Label

Recently I noticed that the main cougar label on the front cap of my 2012 High Country Cougar was curling up really bad. I was having some more work done on the camper so I had the label taken off and ordered another one from Trekwood RV Parts. Trekwood has sent me the wrong size label two times even after I gave them the measurements of the lable imprint left on the camper. Now Trekwood is saying they can't get one the size of the one which was on the camper. I have also contacted Keystone and I thought they were gonna help with the problem but as of today I have not gotten a reply from them. When I talked to the Keystone rep, she had me send her a picture of the front cap where the old label imprint was. I sent the picture but have heard nothing from them since then and that was about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know of another Keystone parts place that I might be able to get a replacement label?

Hopalong
hopalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Many times dealers will sell their surplus stock to individuals. A lot of this gets posted on EBay. Do an EBay search for RV decals or for Decals. You'll get a lot of hits that don't apply, but there are also a lot of Keystone decals available for sale at reasonable prices.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:15 PM   #3
hopalong

Thanks John. I will try that avenue.

Hopalons
hopalong is offline   Reply With Quote