Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
Tedebear

Frameless window Glass Blew off

I purchased a new FZ260 toyhauler with the Monster Package which includes the new frameless windows. I purchased in Feb 2013 and have pulled it 4 times.
Last week we pulled into a campground about 50 miles from home and found that 1 of our upper bunk window glasses had blown off. We have never opened this window and I am quite concerned about a piece of window glass 22" x 31" flying potentially into traffic and causing serious problems for other motorists.

Has anyone else had this to happen? I know that several Fuzion models with the Monster package have these new frameless windows. Please let me know if anyone is experiencing this issue. Thanks
Tedebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:02 AM   #2
socalsj

Did you ever get any resolution to this? Ours just flew off the other day. Was curious if Keystone warrantied it?
socalsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Tedebear joined the forum on October 11, 2013, made one post about his window problem that day, followed with another post (this one) on October 13, 2013. His Last Activity: 11-08-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Chances are slim that he will see your question or that he will sign on to answer it.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 02:48 PM   #4
BOWWOW

You will find a post on this forum about extended warranties in which posted about the whole framed window falling out of the lower slide in my 2010 Fuzion 302 5ver. It happened on I-70 near Vail pass. I had to push it in and have the DW hold it while I put in a few screws. Extended warranty did cover it. I'm thankful that it didn't go sliding down the interstate.

2010 Fuzion FZ 302 has 12ply F-loads, Dexter ez-flex w/ wet bolts, 6 volt Deka GC 15 batteries, 1 gen battery, solarpanels, leds inside, replaced clear textured door glass with tinted, 87 gallons of loc-tite.
Decals removed.
AKA CONFUZION / PORH HONKY.
BOWWOW is offline   Reply With Quote