Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2013, 05:22 AM   #1
Brantlaker

Thumbs up Alpin Haus RV,Saratoga,NY

My wife and I picked up the 5'er on Saturday everything under warranty was repaired (bed,water heater,black water flush). They also cleaned and sealed the roof,removed wheels and repacked the wheel bearings, checked cleaned & adjusted the brakes, installed a Intellijack System. They called along the way to tell me pricing and to keep me informed to the progress. When it was done they called went over the bill with me at that time I told them that I had received a $50 off coupon for the roof and that I would pick it up in a few weeks Brian told me I could leave as long as I needed to. When I picked it up the Service Manager David Devine went over the bill again and what was done.I'm very happy with the service and recommend them to every one.

2012 Cougar 318SAB
2015 F350 SWD 4X4 3.55 Rear
Brantlaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #2
mecfd67

They have just opened al new location on Port Jervis NY they seem to be a good dealer very knowledgeable.
mecfd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
AdkWoody

My wife and I just purchased our first camper with them. I am very happy to hear that they took good care of you. They were always professional and never pressured us into anything. If we ever have problems with ours, I will take comfort in their ability to do what's right!

Mods to come....

Door stops for bathroom and bedroom doors.

12V receptacles in bedrooms, kitchen and entertainment center.

L.E.D. bulb replacement throughout.

Sewer hose holder (I don't like it in the bumper)
AdkWoody is offline   Reply With Quote