Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
TNT Miller

Laredo 266RL 5th wheel

Are there any other Laredo 266RL owners on this forum . If so sound off . We used our 2013 twice and found about 11 items for the dealer to take care of (It's been there 4 weeks + still waiting for parts ) the dealer is about 50 minutes away and $25 in bridge toll so I do not want to go back and forth to the dealer but I am getting a little bit PO'ED at Camping world . I would like to here from any others who have had a bad experience with camping world .
Weather it be sales or service . I do not think I am alone
TNT Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Ron

Sorry for your delays with Camping World but as you guessed, your not alone. They had our trailer for 2 months, and I finally had to give them a date done or not I was going to pick it up cause I'm not canceling another outing. They did not start on the trailer as promised, when they finally did took forever to get approval, then parts, then install them. I had a breakfast meeting with the manager on the day of pickup and sure gave them a piece of my mind. Communications with the customer is a real problem with them, when they say they are going to call, they don't, I always had to call them. The dealership in Meridian Idaho is way to big and busy to take care of any service issues, to busy selling new trailers and installing options, never going to buy from Camping World Again............Ron
01 F350 7.3 PSD Crew Cab DRW 4X4 6 Speed/Chipped

Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Camping World tries to save money by having large or heavy parts for repairs shipped inside new trailers being delivered. So, if that Camping World store doesn't have a delivery scheduled, the parts often sit at Keystone waiting for the next trailer to be ordered and then they put the parts in that trailer. So it may be several weeks before the parts arrive even though they've been ordered and sitting idle for an excessive time.

One thing you can do, if you've got dates, times and names, is email all of your complaint data to:

[email protected]

Marcus Lemonis is the chairman and CEO of Camping World/Good Sam and has promised to get personally involved in customer's problems to make changes where necessary to improve customer support.

Worth a try if you're not happy with the current service.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
TNT Miller

Thanks guys .Needless to say I'm frustrated Thanks for the link to the CEO . I called on the 1st they told me 1 of three parts showed up so I told them to have it over- nited and install it on monday I'm coming to get it on monday after noon . I'm retired so I can be a big thorn in there side if I need too . I think I need too Happy trails (for those of you who have your rigs )-Todd
TNT Miller is offline   Reply With Quote