Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2019, 11:35 AM   #1
Wingnut73

Circuit breakers

I hav a 2006 rp3712. I have a question about the 3 circuit breakers that are located in the battery compartment. They are the automotive type of breakers I wanted or replace 1 because it came apart. But it has no markings on it to show how many amps it is. Would anyone have any information about them? Any help would be great. Thank you
Wingnut73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:08 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Can you figure out what is powered through that breaker? The rating isn’t “stamped” in the case?

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:43 PM   #3
Wingnut73

1 wire looks like it go to the pigtail maybe the charge wire it’s 12 gage the other is 10 gage I don’t know where it goes. I pulled all 3 breakers out I found 1 is 30amps. The hot wire connecting the 3 together is 10 gage.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:34 PM   #4
TonyM13

Floor

Thanks for the input on how to realign the slide everybody, we figured it out. We actually had some rot going in the floor as the owner before us had allowed water to continuously get in there. We tried something we have never seen before. We had to replace the floor but it wasn't in the budget, anyways we cut out the rotten part and cut an exact replacement and urethaned it. We then put the replacement where the old rotten one was. we then added a precisely cut 1/2" board over the replacement piece and the original floor in the slide to help hole the two pieces together. It ended up being the rot screwing up the alignment because the new floor on the end now goes in all the way with the slide.

Rig: 2007 Keystone Sprinter 311 BHS

Hometown: Stowe, VT
TonyM13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #5
Wingnut73

I found out that all 3 circuit breakers are 30amps. Thank you

Tags
breakers