Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2021, 02:06 PM   #21
Fishsizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVGator View Post
I spent 5 nights in June at the Zion River Resort and I highly recommend it. We used it as our base camp to do Zion and Bryce. The canyon overlook trail is a good one. The Narrows is very busy but we are very glad that we did it. You don’t have to do the whole thing, just do as a much as you want. Don’t worry about renting any gear. Wear good shoes that can get wet(I wore Keen Sandals), and have a good hiking stick. Bryce is really cool. The queens garden trail, Wall Street are amazing but challenging. The views from the top are breathtaking.
I would say that Zion has more to offer from a multi day perspective so spend as much time as you can. And get there EARLY!
Thanks for advise. Love to do the narrows, will have to see the time.

We would love to stay at Zion River. But again we are dog nuts. We have 4, they allow 2.
Fishsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote