Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2016, 05:26 AM   #21
mpdigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmedic4 View Post
They really don't change these models much, of course given there are only so many ways that make sense for a common sense layout. The rear area you show in your pictures is the same as our 291RLS, with the primary difference being the dining booth is replaced with a regular table and chairs. We like that better, as we are both tall, and sometimes squeezing into those booths is hard for us. Up front, quite a bit different as we have a slide-out for the bed, and different bathroom layout.

Since it is so similar looking, many of our connections are the same too. We have a built-in Black Tank flush connection, but that is probably because we have a 2012. We use it liberally, and if no one is behind us when we dump the black tank, we'll let it run for 15 minutes or more.

Enjoy, we really like our unit, sure you will like yours!
I think I'm really going to like it, as I stated before we loved the lay out in the Travel Trailer, then saw this one at the auction and could not pass that deal up. Now if I could get some time off to use it. Worked 36 hours OT last week, starting off with a double shift today, might be another long week. I will get time off to play and relax.
mpdigger is offline   Reply With Quote